Specialist in insolvency and receivership
Mark brings more than 24 years’ corporate insolvency
experience gained in Australia and Canada working in specialist insolvency and
second-tier, multi-discipline accounting firms.
He is an outcome-focussed adviser and insolvency practitioner offering clear, practical solutions with particular experience in insolvency and receivership matters in the agribusiness, hospitality, construction, and transport industries.
Recent projects/advisory roles
- Administrator and liquidator of Pounentis Enterprises Pty Ltd, a long-established compounding pharmacy.
- Administrator and liquidator of A & M Cutri Nominees Pty Ltd, the owner of the iconic North Blinman Hotel and lessee of the Hawker Hotel.
- Administrator and liquidator of Meznar Furniture Pty Ltd, a manufacturer of high-quality solid timber furniture that had been operating in South Australia for 30 years.
- Administrator and subsequently liquidator of Allsons Transport Pty Ltd, a substantial transport and logistics business with depots in South Australia and Victoria.
- Conducted independent business reviews of businesses involved in the cattle, sheep and piggery agribusinesses industries for secured creditors and directors.
Qualifications and memberships
- Registered Liquidator
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Economics